We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating and driving collaboration efforts with strategic partners, including new sales channel partners, referral platforms, and strategic alliances. You will use your strong understanding of the health benefits industry as well as significant experience in developing partnership strategies, evaluating potential partners, negotiating, and nurturing partnership relationships to support Cleo’s growing Partnerships team. This role is vital to developing a partner community that will help Cleo to achieve the growth targets in place.
This role reports to the Head of Partnerships & Consulting Relations.
- Work in close collaboration with the Head of Partnerships to drive Cleo’s alliances and channel partnership strategy including identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing potential partners
- Lead discussions, negotiate contracts with potential partners, and manage implementations and ongoing relationships
- Determine integration, business, and security requirements and negotiate key terms
- Partner closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Operations teams to ensure successful launch of partnerships
- Work with Customer Success team to identify opportunities to enhance relationships with strategic partners
- Develop a standardized approach to partnership development to accelerate evaluation, contracting, launch, and project management of partners
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Prior experience with and/or strong understanding of healthcare technology and strategic partnerships within the healthcare ecosystem
- Strong project management experience
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across an organization
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills including business case modeling, Excel modeling, and integrated work planning
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate product vision to stakeholders
- A genuine passion for making other people successful, both our customers and your fellow teammates
- Deliver presentations in a way that establishes credibility and reinforces the value of the Cleo offering
- A creative problem-solving style
- Experience in and comfort with working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.