Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories, seeks a passionate and analytical Director of Retention Marketing who will spearhead the strategy, implementation and optimization of all CRM programs across the business! This role will be responsible for driving user engagement, revenue growth & customer retention through email, SMS and loyalty channels. This role will build out our retention function and work cross-functionally with the UX, Dev, Design, Copy and Merchandising teams to drive strong consumer adoption of our products and repeat rates across current customers.
- Lead the retention team in creating email, SMS and loyalty strategies that promote product adoption and cross-selling/upselling opportunities to increase repeat rates while adhering to brand and mission guidelines.
- Spearhead meaningful LTV improvements by improving cohort repeat rates across all three brands
- Plan and execute lifecycle strategies to create great customer experiences that will drive growth for the business.
- Work across departments to lead all retention forecasting, research, testing, partnering with digital product to explore tech solutions, and working with internal business partners and external vendors
- Be in the know on all new email, retention, and loyalty trends in order to pitch, test, and roll out new communication channels
- Maintain strong retention metrics by tracking LTV, repeat rates, unsubscribes, to deliver on business objectives and regularly sharing out performance results, best practices and key learnings with stakeholders.
- Increase email and SMS list size through lead generation strategies, partnering with other brands and paid acquisition team
- Work with email marketer on email marketing calendars aligning campaigns to support seasonal product launches and other brand initiatives and personalizing triggered emails and SMS strategies based on-site behavior and deepen back-end logic and hierarchy of sends
- 6+ years of experience in retention marketing
- You are analytical and have a data-driven mindset in identifying opportunities for growth within CRM efforts
- You are a strong project manager and are able to own and coordinate cross-functional projects
- You have experience working with Simon Data, Looker, ESPs (preferable Sendgrid), Heap or GA
- You are able to build and mentor a strong team of retention marketers with a clear vision of strategy and KPI’s
- You are able to work independently and thrive in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- You have experience in building A/B testing roadmaps (subject line tests, template tests, etc) and can communicate out results to stakeholders in the organization
- Strong background in personalization through rigorous triggered email strategy across welcome flows, post-purchase flows and based on-site behavior.
- You are passionate about our mission and values and understand the importance of our products and brand