The Director of Data and Analytics will be responsible for managing, collecting, optimizing and developing new data models that empower business users to answer their own questions. They will build scalable systems that help unlock the value in data from a wide range of sources including website event streams, marketing platforms and backend databases. This role will also partner with stakeholders from across the business to identify and leverage opportunities through data.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and grow a high performing data & analytics team.
- Set the vision and strategy for analytics with a focus on creating customer value.
- Drive data-driven decisions and advance our data-focused culture
- Work with stakeholders across the business (growth, product, engineering, operations, lifecycle) to develop requirements and data models that support business initiatives.
- Manage the complete data stack from ETL platforms through business intelligence tools.
- Ensure high quality and accurate data sets through custom data tests and alerts.
- Establish a long-term roadmap for providing deep business intelligence.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc business user training to ensure that data is accessible and approachable for all departments.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience developing ETL workflows with SQL using a modern data warehouse (Big Query, Snowflake).
- 3+ years of experience managing and developing business intelligence solutions (Looker, Mode, Periscope).
- Experience with data modeling layers (dbt, Dataform) and data orchestration tools (dbt Cloud, Airflow, Prefect).
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional teammate who establishes positive working relationships.
- Strong communicator that can distill complex ideas down to easily understood chunks.
Nice to Haves:
- E-commerce/D2C knowledge
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.