We are hiring a Director of Client Success to build and lead a team of CSMs supporting a vertical of our Enterprise channel at Everlywell. Your team will manage & scale key accounts by fully overseeing these relationships and their performance. In this exciting client-facing role, you’ll wear multiple hats to drive revenue growth, operational excellence and stellar customer service.
Reporting to the VP of Implementation & Client Services, you will join a team that loves healthtech, building relationships and making an impact. You’ll be instrumental in growing Everlywell’s B2B2C channel, so being highly motivated, strategic and client-centric is a must.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about client services and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- You’re a player/coach — you’ll be directly involved with existing accounts, while helping to build Everlywell’s Client Success team from the ground up, including hiring rockstar CSMs and developing processes, best practices & strategies to support enterprise channel growth
- Provide leadership & support to motivate team members to exceed goals, develop account goals and establish performance plans
- Work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, develop strategies, and identify products to help achieve client goals to build top-line revenue
- Oversee the development and negotiation of statements of work
- Work closely with the Implementation and Sales teams to launch, manage, and scale partnerships to align with and exceed Everlywell’s objectives
- Own the budget, P&L and all reporting as it relates to the partners’ program, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders
- Recommend annual revenue forecasts; project expected volume and sales goals for existing and new products; analyze trends and results; recommend discounted pricing; monitor competition
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships across the company and act as a liaison between Everlywell and partner organizations
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of client services, consulting and/or account management experience
- 5+ years experience leading teams — you cast a vision that people want to follow
- Track record of success growing a book of business across multiple key/strategic accounts
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver
- An intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, so you have excellent interpersonal & solid negotiation skills
- Strong executive presence, communication (verbal and written) and presentation development skills (experience with Keynote preferred)
- Up to date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Speediness, resourcefulness and responsiveness to internal & external parties on short deadlines – ability to prioritize quickly
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial, high-energy and persistent personality
- Must have Healthcare and consumer products experience
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
You’ll Love Working Here:
– Venture backed by top-tier firms
– The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
– Open vacation policy
– Employee discounts
– Paid parental leave
– Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS – INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.