Job Summary :
We are looking for a Front end / Angular / AngularJS Developer Intern responsible for developing the UI for web apps. Your primary focus will be to create interactive and involved user interfaces for cloud based medical/technical web applications, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on webapp
- Coordinating the workflow between the UI and backend
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency on Angular 7.x and higher
- Graduate/Post graduate degree in any engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience of front end technologies with development of responsive web/mobile applications
- Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver under tight timelines
- Good knowledge of Angular & AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Job Type: Internship for 6 months (Remote Internship is feasible)
To apply for this job please visit www.niramai.com.