Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We’re looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to be at the heart of our fast-paced marketing team. The position involves day-to-day hands-on creation, execution and optimization of email campaigns in our email service provider, Braze. This person is passionate about the end-to-end customer journey. They will lead strategic planning and execution of campaigns to optimize customer conversion, retention, and monetization focused on the Sexual Health vertical. This role reports to the Associate Director of Retention Marketing.
- Ownership of the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all things email & SMS lifecycle marketing (pulling audiences, segmenting, inputting copy, and updating code) in our ESP, Braze
- Ensure high quality and error free implementation, testing and QA of email marketing campaigns
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights to improve retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty
- Create A/B testing roadmap (subject line, content, time of day, content, landing pages channel, frequency), iterating and improving upon existing and new initiatives
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies (e.g. cadence & frequency) to maximize conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC
- Develop strategic approaches on targeting and segmenting audiences, coordinating customer lifecycle campaigns, and helping drive our growth goals with creativity
- Translate business goals and opportunities into quarterly marketing plans, with the ability to self-manage your performance versus targets
- Be a subject matter expert in the customer journey for Sexual Health understanding motivations/blockers/opportunities in partnership with analysts, researchers, and cross-functional partners
- Own creative briefing process and post-campaign reporting
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, e-commerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Braze, Iterable, Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to manage deadline, and prioritize
- Analytical skills – comfortable with basic A/B test design & analysis
- Content strategy – can work with designers to whip up creative concepts and copy for email marketing campaigns
- Strong desire and curiosity to learn, continuously improve and expand skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit – stays up to date on competition and trends, and brings new ideas to the table constantly
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- DTC-subscription business a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.