Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Carrot Fertility is looking for a Controller to help build our finance function and work to implement greater financial rigor and process across the company. You’ll own the entire accounting function at Carrot, defining the company’s policies and procedures and building out an in-house team. You will manage the company’s financial operating system and ensure compliance with regulations and best practices. As the person responsible for the company’s financial statements, you will be a key part of telling Carrot Fertility’s story and essential to driving its growth.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS accounting and business models, health industry experience definite advantage
- Experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller successfully scaling a high-growth software company
- Proven ability to hire, train and retain a team
- Deep expertise in accounting policies and procedures with experience establishing, managing, and evolving them in early stage, high growth companies
- Global experience, ideally within treasury, cash management or payments
- Previous experience directly overseeing the implementation of a new or replacement ERP system in addition to experience working with Quickbooks Online
- Strong technical accounting background with a thorough knowledge of US GAAP, specific familiarity with with ASC 606, CPA preferred
- Automation mindset and proven experience creating scalable systems and automating routine processes across accounting workflows
- Highly organized and diligent with the ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to work cross functionally, and a knack for presenting financial information in a way that others can understand easily
- Enthusiasm for Carrot Fertility’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.