Life at Elvie – Meaningful work. Exceptional people
We develop smarter technology for women and are committed to building extraordinary products that improve women’s lives.It’s a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one’s tackled before. That’s why we’re
looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array
of outstanding people.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious CES Innovation Award, IDA Design Award and Red Dot Award.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise, and is now exposed on London Design Museum and won the 2019 “wearable design of the year’ category in the Dezeen awards.
As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including a prestigious Red Dot design award), was named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and Business Insider, ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential people shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B from IPGL, Octopus Ventures and Impact Ventures, bringing the total raised thus far to over $50 million. Our Series B represented the largest ever fundraise in femtech. This new round of financing will accelerate Elvie’s research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution. We currently have offices in London, Shanghai and New York and opened a brand new R&D facility in Bristol in 2020.
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
We work collaboratively at the forefront of the growing Femtech industry with our innovative tech-focused products. You are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and are passionate about our mission. We’re driven by the fulfilment of solving hard problems are constantly considering our users and the positive impact we can have on their health and wellbeing.
We’re deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive.
- We make an impact – we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators – we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together – we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
Why should you join us?
Founded by women’s health expert Tania Boler and Alex Asseily of Jawbone, Elvie is a collection of incredibly talented and passionate team members combining research, innovation and data to transform the way women think and feel about themselves.
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Our team of engineers, creatives, researchers, dreamers and doers are shaping the growing fem-tech industry by creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and lift the taboo around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world.
This is undoubtedly a great time to join Elvie; you will have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. Be ready to learn, have fun and be inspired by our passionate, talented team.
In the U.S., we have been successfully selling Elvie products omni-channel, via elvie.com, retail and e-commerce partners, as well as insurance / DME channel. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating resources, meetings and information. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for daily account maintenance in all aspects of the order process. The ideal candidate should manage their time well in the fast-paced environment exhibiting attention to detail.
Who you are
The Sales Coordinator should have a team-player attitude, and a solutions oriented/ problem solving approach. This position reports into the Head of Sales & Marketing in the US and serves as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world and shape how we define the next stage of our success!
What you’ll be doing
- Point of contact for assigned Commercial business account in regards to managing all aspects of the order management process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Processing complex orders in a timely manner via phone, email, EDI and/or fax
- Answering phone calls and emails regarding the status of an order
- Replying and managing high volume of emails from the Customers as well as other departments
- Ensuring orders are error free
- Checking order status, inventory and making changes to existing orders multiple
- Pull orders forward to meet revised delivery dates
- Maintain proper customer contact information including email, fax, phone and contact name, as well as all special delivery instructions, receiving capacity or product restrictions in the master memo.
- Completing the New Customer On Boarding process both internally and externally for large and small customers
- Provide customer with complete paperwork to include addresses, points of contact, company documentation
- Set up and document customer portals
- Share product images, product descriptions, and cost structure with new customers
- Following all internal process to get customer set-up such as working with the financial controller to apply for credit insurance, setting up customer in NetSuite
- Respond to and onboard any new sales leads that come through the website across all channels
- Provide all Elvie required documentation for new customers
- Coordinate and schedule with team any training needs required
- Arrange, track and report on any seeding units for PR, free of charge units for sales, and POS units for specific customers
- Work closely with UK Analyst to provide updates shipments, revenue, and account performance on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain training on all products and processes; attend training sessions as required.
- Preliminary analysis of sales reports from customers and marketplace data
- 2+ years of experience, with a university degree or equivalent
- Proficient and demonstrable experience of using MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers that will allow for influencing, managing interdependencies, and delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new programs
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, professional environment while navigating complex sales process and multi-stakeholder projects
- Self starter that is able to adapt to change quickly and with minimal supervision
We are looking after you. As well as amazing colleagues and engaging work, our US benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind.
- The chance to make a real impact in improving women’s health and lives
- Working with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Competitive base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business
- Flexible working environment – our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- 20 days vacation + 5 days sick leave (front loaded from start date) + bank holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- Life Insurance / EAP / Travel Assistance
- Short & Long term disability insurance
- Commuter programs
- Travel assistance with Guardian Globe
- LiveHealth online & One Medical
- Gym membership reimbursement (subject to eligibility)
- Perks and various discounts
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility, and are working on making our offices wheelchair friendly and breastfeeding friendly. We are also a member of UK Tech Talent Charter and proudly working in partnership with myGwork and women’s tech hub.
All of our roles can be considered on a flexible or part time hours basis, and we’re open to discussions about location and home working options.
As an inclusive employer, we’re more than happy to provide suitable alternatives to our online application process. If you require the option to make a verbal application, please get in contact with us to arrange: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)203 745 5201.