Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC backed startup based in Berlin helping over 13 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS Apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
Join our iOS Chapter and help over 7 million monthly active users on the acclaimed Clue iOS App to learn about their bodies and to better live in sync with their biology. Find an environment that fosters individual growth and allows you to contribute your ideas to a variety of challenges, beyond just writing code.
We’re looking for someone with strong coding skills and a collaborative nature. We work in iterations with an informal agile approach, using Github as our collaboration platform. You will be part of a well-functioning and diverse team that focusses on the Clue+ experience for our users. We value friendliness, helpfulness and that you care for what we’re building, so please let us know why Clue caught your interest.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional Clue development team to define, design, and ship new features
- Write automated tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on application stability and improving application performance
- Solid knowledge of the Swift API and best practices
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Able to write multi-threaded & thread-safe asynchronous code
- Experience writing unit tests
- An interest in software architecture & SOLID principle at work
- Version control with Git using common branching and merging workflows
- Bonus: experience in Objective-C
- Bonus: experience with CI systems
- Bonus: experience working CoreData
- Bonus: experience working StoreKit
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and a free on-site coach
- Learn and grow with a personal education budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day off per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Clue operates as a remote-first company.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.