We are hiring a Client Services Ops & Performance Manager to provide broad operational day-to-day support and performance management across the Client Success and Implementation teams.
Reporting to the VP of Client Services, you will join a team that loves healthtech, building relationships and making an impact. You’ll be instrumental in growing Everlywell’s B2B2C channel, so being highly motivated, strategic and client-centric is a must.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about client services and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Client Success and Implementation teams using Salesforce process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Create Salesforce reports and Tableau dashboards for Client Success Managers and Implementation Managers, as well as regular reports for the Executive team and other cross-functional leaders
- Ensure use of consistent Client Services and Implementation KPI definitions across the company is also your responsibility
- Track and analyze key performance metrics including churn, repeat purchasing and kit usage. You’ll own the end-to-end process of tracking operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business.
- Create weekly and monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Work with Finance, HR, Sales, Implementation and Client Services leadership to develop incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase productivity of Client Success Managers.
- Enhance Implementation and Client Services team productivity by enabling all team members to work smarter by simplifying processes and driving efficiencies
- Refine client segmentation and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Client Success Managers, Implementation Managers (and others who contribute to renewals and upsells to identify any problems for internal review and problem solving)
- Maintain procurement and contract records
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required – technical or business-related field preferred
- 5-8 plus years of experience in sales/client services operations
- Subject matter expert in Salesforce with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires and managing dashboards
- Strong analytical and advanced Microsoft Excel skills with ability to define key performance indicators to measure success of the team/channel and synthesize data into key takeaways
- Extensive background creating executive-level performance management reports and dashboards; strong Keynote and Google Slides storytelling experience required
- Ability to understand high-level sales and account management strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and ensure local execution and business impact
- Healthcare and consumer products experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a “do what it takes” attitude
- Proactive and team oriented with the ability to also work independently
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work; highly organized
- Nice to have: familiarity with SQL and Tableau
You’ll Love Working Here:
– Venture backed by top-tier firms
– The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
– Open vacation policy
– Employee discounts
– Paid parental leave
– Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS – INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.