NIRAMAI Health Analytix is looking for dynamic personnel with strong entrepreneurial mindset to lead business expansion of NIRAMAI world-class health tech products in different zones of India.
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for acquisition of key B2B customer-partners including both private and government sectors.
- Proven experience in institutional business development including handling business with corporate customers will be an added advantage.
- Developing new business opportunities and commercialisation through multiple B2B channels.
- Achieve revenue goals, leading sales, marketing and customer success for the region.
- Efficient execution of business plans, contribution to overall business reviews, strategic planning; preparing action plans; implementing customer-success standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional business system improvements; implementing change.
- Responsible for Channel Partner management and AR Management for the region.
- Imbibe in-depth knowledge of customer-needs, sharpened competitive knowledge and market trends. Work at all levels of customer management and develop long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in NIRAMAI as a preferred partner.
- Instil a team-based and collaborative culture that builds long-term capability and inspires high accountability, coordination and synergy between people and functions at all levels.
Requirements for the role:
- 6-10 years of rich experience in Business development and Customer Success roles in healthcare.
- Sales and Marketing of products or services in B2B & B2C segments preferably in the corporate domain.
- Customer orientation with a passion for technology driven solutions, strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to drive results through teamwork within stringent timelines and budget.
- Experienced in community-based marketing initiatives for lead-generation.
- Hands-on, self-driven with high energy levels and willing to lead from the front.
- Has strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with stakeholders across functions within the organization
- Education: Graduate with an MBA
About NIRAMAI Health Analytix Pvt Ltd
NIRAMAI is a health technology startup founded in July 2016. Their key offering is a Novel Cancer Detection Solution for Hospitals and Diagnostic centers and enable mass screening in rural areas. NIRAMAI has also launched a highly effective FeverTest screening solution for Covid-19. NIRAMAI is a Series A funded company from popular Indian investors such as Pi Ventures, Axilor, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and international investors such as Dream Incubator (Japan) , BeeNext (Singapore) and 500 Startups(US). NIRAMAI has won many national and international awards and recognitions. It is the only Indian company listed on CBInsights AI 100 2019 list, the Top 100 AI companies in the world across all domains. For more details, see http://niramai.com