A new fertility tracking system that can monitor and predict your cycles with groundbreaking precision
We’re looking for a backend engineer to join our team at OOVA! You’ll have the opportunity to own the architecture, development, and dev ops of OOVA’s backend platform while helping us shape the team culture and work environment from ground zero. If the idea of being an early hire at a venture backed, fast growing, startup who is working at the intersection of Big Data, Biomedicine and Diagnostics is interesting to you, we should talk!
If you’re looking to join a relentless, hardworking, and passionate team that is determined to make a difference, then OOVA is for you!
What you’ll do
• Architect and Migrate OOVA’s existing MVP Backend to next level production
• Work directly with CTO to manage dev ops and build out reliability of stack
• Help lead the growth of our engineering team and shape OOVA’s culture from day one
You Should Have:
• Confidence working in a high-autonomy, fast-paced environment where you’ll be responsible for decisions that influence the direction of the company
• 5+ years experience with server-side frameworks (Node.js, (Express) or Django, Flask)
• 3+ years experience with cloud servers, Google Cloud preferred
• 2+ years dev ops experience on a product with 10,000+ DAUs
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
• MySQL/PostgreSQL RDBMS experience
• Experience deploying production-ready code in the Cloud
• Frontend experience (Angular, React, etc.)
• Containerization / Docker or Kubernetes experience is a plus
• Database schema design skills.
• Unlimited vacation policy
• Health, dental and vision coverage
• Commuter benefits
• Onboarding tech allowance $3000