Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
As an Associate Care Navigator, you will:
- Work Sunday through Thursday from 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM PST.
- Engage with Carrot members via Zendesk support tickets, phone calls, SMS, reimbursement processing, and other business channels as needed.
- Own a member’s experience from their first interaction through every stage of navigating and accomplishing their fertility milestones.
- Come to the table with a deep knowledge of customer support best practices and quickly implement relevant practices into your team.
- Contribute to product development based on the insights you gather from member interactions
- Participate in and help build Carrot training and continuing education programs for the Care Navigation team, allowing the team to stay up-to-date about best practices
- Contribute to internal training programs that grow and improve over time so that care navigators who come after you have an even better experience onboarding.
- Engage in a culture that values tracking, measurement, and analytics; learn new tools as needed to help deliver insights from your member interactions back to your colleagues on the product team.
- Support Customer Success to help provide members and clients with a positive launch experience.
- 1-3 years of experience at a fast-growing tech company; experience in digital health is a plus.
- Strong communication and excellent writing skills are an absolute must.
- Experience supporting customers directly.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM is a plus.
- Proven track record of high performance in a metrics-driven operational role.
- The availability to work early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends
- Multilingual skills is a bonus but not a requirement
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.