We are a female health startup based in Hamburg. Our Ovy team – made up of hungry, creative and bright minds – is the key to our success. Together we pursue the daily mission that women worldwide live healthy and hormone-free. To do this, we develop software such as the Ovy app and hardware such as the Ovy Bluetooth basal thermometer for the female cycle. We help women and couples to fulfill their desire to have children and to regulate conception without hormones. We are supported by our investors – such as the medical device manufacturer Beurer from Ulm or the Klambt media group from Hamburg.
We are looking for a candidate for the Android developer position in our team.
Your tasks include:
- Continuous development of the Ovy app
- Analysis, development and implementation of applications, Dagger, RxJava, Retrofit, Java, Kotlin
- Ensuring software quality, optimizing existing code architectures and improving usability
- Evaluation of new technologies / frameworks
- Responsible for a well-maintained, scalable and tested code base
- Quality control and release management
- Interaction with developers, product owners, designers and stakeholders
You should bring the following skill set:
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in Android software development
- Experience with CI / CD
- Experience in using tools like Jira and Git
- Knowledge of app design with a view to interface guidelines
- Advantage: experience in handling Bluetooth LE
- Systematic work methodology, independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility
- Networking and sharing knowledge on Android meet-ups
- Passion for the latest technologies and software development trends
- Proactive thinking, teamwork and self-motivated action
- Very good written and spoken German and English
To apply for this job please visit ovyapp.com.