Ritual is a direct-to-consumer health brand that believes it’s crucial to know not just what you’re putting into your body, but why you need it in the first place. We’re transparent about our ingredients, where they’re sourced from, and have spent years conducting extensive research behind each of the premium nutrient forms we use. Our products are simple, effective, and backed by science. Our mission is simple: to empower people to feel their best by turning healthy habits into a ritual.
We have built a team of curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers and analytical strategists that are on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. We’re well-funded, growing quickly, and committed to our mission. If you’re a team player who refuses to settle for the status quo, we want you. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.
Ritual is based in sunny Los Angeles, but will be working remotely until the global health situation improves.
The Analytics Engineer will be responsible for maintaining, optimizing and developing new data models that empower business users to answer their own questions. They will build scalable systems that help unlock the value in data from a wide range of sources including website event streams, marketing platforms and backend databases. This role will also partner with stakeholders from across the business to identify and leverage opportunities through data.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with stakeholders across the business (growth, product, engineering, operations, lifecycle) to develop requirements and data models that support business initiatives.
- Manage the complete data stack from ELT platforms through business intelligence tools.
- Ensure high quality and accurate data sets through custom data tests and alerts.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc business user training to ensure that data is accessible and approachable for all departments.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience developing ETL workflows with SQL using a modern data warehouse (Big Query, Snowflake).
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing business intelligence solutions (Looker, Mode, Periscope).
- Experience with data modeling layers (dbt, Dataform) and data orchestration tools (dbt Cloud, Airflow, Prefect).
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional teammate who establishes positive working relationships.
- Strong communicator that can distil complex ideas down to easily understood chunks.
Nice to Haves:
- E-commerce/D2C knowledge
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.