Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
The Accounting team manages month-end close processes for multiple subsidiaries, internal and external financial reporting, annual audit in compliance with GAAP standards and day-to-day accounting operations. To support the growth of business operations, we have created a role of Accounting Manager to lead the general ledger team in accurate and timely month-end close.
- Manage accurate and timely month-end close
- Perform detailed review of reconciliations and journal entries and supervise the work performed by the junior team members to deliver timely and accurate financial results
- Continuously improve accounting processes, systems, and documentation, ensuring adherence to public company Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance requirements and testing
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports
- Help document, implement, and maintain appropriate accounting policies and training documents
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Support annual audits performed by external auditors
- Drive resolution to complex accounting issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvements; suggest and implement improvements to scale and automate manual procedures and computations
- Restructure responsibilities and simplify processes to maximize month-end close tasks performed by the offshore accounting function
- Assist management in completing special projects and analyses on an ad-hoc basis
Experience & Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in the accounting profession required, with minimum of 4 years in public accounting
- BA or BS degree in accounting, business administration or economics
- Top level critical thinking and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper processes, and derive accounting conclusions and present results to the team
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects/tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be a team player, and ability to work well in both In-Person & Remote work environments
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.