We accept sponsorships for our Weekly Femtech Insider Newsletter.
About our Newsletter
- Femtech Insider is a weekly newsletter.
Every Thursday, you’ll receive a brief full of information and insights from the world of women’s health innovation.
- The #1 Source for All Things Femtech & Women’s Health Innovation
Information about our industry is scattered all over the internet. Femtech Insider is your weekly digest and will help you stay up to date on the ins and outs of our industry, share news, insights, analysis and the occasional deep-dive.
- A Useful Resource for Those Trying to Break into the Industry and Looking to Learn
Besides bringing you the latest and greatest from the world of women’s health innovation, we also curate useful resources for startups, VCs, researchers, journalists, students and everyone else interested. We also introduce a couple of femtech startups each week and share jobs at femtech companies, who are currently hiring.
Who reads the Femtech Insider Newsletter?
Our readers come from all over the business world:
- Founders, CEOs and their teams (Clue, Elvie, Amazon, Google, Apple, Gennev, Rosy, Modern Fertility, Carrot,…)
- VCs from around the world (Rock Health, Andreessen Horowitz, Optum Ventures, Halogen VC, Portfolia, Rhia Ventures, Avestria Ventures, Steel Sky Ventures, SoGal Ventures, Global Brains…)
- C-Level Professionals from healthcare, tech, insurance and pharma companies (Bayer, Ferring, Novartis, Evofem, OneMedical, Uniqa, Unilever, Johnson&Johnson, Philips,…)
- Healthcare Providers from many different fields (OB/GYN, Endocrinology, Oncology, Primary Care…)
- Professional services (McKinsey, KPMG, Deloitte, Silicon Valley Bank, General Assembly, IDC, CBInsights…)
- Media (Forbes, Sifted, EUStartups, Techcrunch, The Next Web, Business Insider…)
- Researchers and students from the world’s top schools (Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, Berkeley, MIT, LSE, Cambridge…)
About the Sponsorship
If you want to learn more about sponsoring our newsletter, you can access our deck with some more information, stats and pricing below.
I want to become a sponsor!
If you are interested in sponsoring our newsletter or have questions after reviewing the above, please get in touch by sending an email to Kathrin Folkendt. We will contact you to discuss your sponsorship request asap!