We are a female health startup based in Hamburg. Our Ovy team – made up of hungry, creative and bright minds – is the key to our success. Together we pursue the daily mission that women worldwide live healthy and hormone-free. To do this, we develop software such as the Ovy app and hardware such as the Ovy Bluetooth basal thermometer for the female cycle. We help women and couples to fulfill their desire to have children and to regulate conception without hormones. We are supported by our investors – such as the medical device manufacturer Beurer from Ulm or the Klambt media group from Hamburg.
We are looking for a QA manager position in our team with immediate effect.
Your tasks include:
- You support our developers in functional tests of our apps
- You create and maintain the test documentation
- You identify, categorize and report bugs while executing test plans
You should bring the following skill set:
- You are a student (gn)
- You have basic technical knowledge that will help you understand Jira Tickets
- You work in a self-organized, structured manner and also outside of given solutions
- You are communicative and enjoy exchanging ideas
- You enjoy working in a team and want to expand your knowledge in practice
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
With us you will be part of a young, creative team that has set itself the task of improving women’s health through innovative products. There are no hierarchies with us, with us it is the result that counts. Nobody here asks questions if you just want to work from the sofa for a day because of menstrual cramps. On the contrary, we provide you with Ovy organic tampons and Ovy Heat Patches.
To apply for this job please visit ovyapp.com.