Website Twentyeight Health
Increasing access to reproductive & sexual health
1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women’s health startup founded by a team with experience at Bain, BCG, and the Gates Foundation. Our vision is to provide high quality, convenient and affordable reproductive & sexual healthcare with a focus on expanding access in underserved communities.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built an end-to-end platform to provide telemedicine consultations, prescriptions deliveries, ongoing care from clinicians, and free doctor-vetted sexual & reproductive care info. We are active in 20 states and Washington DC, and the only online health platform accepting Medicaid in many of them. Additionally, we donate 2% of revenues to Bedsider and the National Institute for Reproductive Health, two national non-profits expanding reproductive & sexual health education.
We have exciting growth plans, rapidly expanding our offerings to support individuals as they go through different stages of life. We are backed by some of the best healthcare & consumer investors pioneering digital health including Third Prime, Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, GingerBread Capital, and more.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, supportive and mission-driven environment. We are a team of doctors, public health experts, designers, engineers and builders committed to changing the face of healthcare, particularly for underserved communities.
Our team operates in a hybrid model, with some members working from our HQs in Brooklyn, NY and some members spread out across the US. You will have the option to work remotely, and to work from the office as much as you’d like.
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Partnerships Manager to join our team. Your role will be central to Twentyeight’s strategy, accelerating growth through strategic partnerships with relevant women-focused companies, educational institutions, and non-profits. You will identify potential partners, build relationships, develop value propositions, and structure & launch new partnerships with the main goal of driving user growth.
You will report directly to the Co-founder, Chief Product Officer & President, Amy Fan (based in SF) and also engage with other key people in the company.
- Develop strategies per partner type ( women-focused companies, educational institutions, and nonprofits)
- Research, source, build and manage a robust pipeline of partners
- Build relationships and navigate organizations
- Lead engagement and discussions to build strategic partnerships
- Design and launch new partnerships
- Grow and improve existing partnerships
- Achieve ambitious user growth targets through partnerships
- Track goals and identify insights & learnings
- Work collaboratively with other team members engaged with partnerships including the marketing team to launch successful partnership campaigns
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have:
- 4+ years of experience in business development and/or partnerships
- Excel in business development skills with a track record of success
- Strong project management skills and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Rigorous analytical skills
- Experience in management consulting is a bonus!
6. Attributes we look for
- Passionate about healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- Structured, organized, and detailed-oriented
- Driven, proactive and resourceful at pursuing opportunities
- Great at building relationships
- Excited to take ownership and achieve results
- Willing to work hard – no task is too small!
- Embrace learning and feedback – being open to giving and receiving feedback is a must
We are looking for teammates who are kind, humble, and don’t take themselves too seriously
7. Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation, equity and vacation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Hybrid work model, with flexibility to work remotely or in-person
- Great perks (work-from-home stipend, monthly lunch credit, etc.)
- Opportunity to grow in a fast-paced and supportive environment
- Be a part of a passionate team building towards health equity
8. How to apply
Please complete this short questionnaire (https://form.typeform.com/to/kXVvKnje), which will ask you to submit your resume. We are looking forward to learning more about you!