Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
The Technical Engineer Recruiter will be responsible for all recruiting needs specific to the Technology Organisation comprising Engineering, Product Management, and Design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategically plan, build and own the funnel of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their interest throughout the entire process
- Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruiting support for critical, hard-to-fill technical positions
- Source, engage, and evaluate top-tier technical and creative talent
- Leverage a wide mix of candidate sourcing platforms
- Manage communication and partnership with hiring managers and leaders
- Drive offer process, including generating and extending offers, and closing candidates
- Maintain and improve Pill Club’s candidate experience
- Use hiring metrics to develop new and more efficient hiring solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of technical recruiting,sourcing, or related field experience
- 3+ years experience working in an in-house environment
- 5+ years experience recruiting for an array of technical, including software engineering, product management, and design
- 5+ years of experience working in both small and large tech companies
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple on-going projects, be flexible to change, and adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, including senior management
- Ability to analyze data and track metrics
- Ability to execute on priorities with a strong sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability
- Ability to provide a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact, diplomacy, and discretion
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for building effective and high-performing teams
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit while utilizing a computer for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk and occasionally required to stand. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position works in a traditional office environment with a noise level that is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.