Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with business development, marketing, and sales teams to advise on effective and risk-based commercial, marketing, and promotional programs.
- Review and advise business teams regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, patients, managed care entities, academic institutions and government entities.
- Partner with business teams to advise on topics related to reimbursement, government contracting and transparency, bribery and corruption, contracts, confidentiality, and conflicts of interest.
- Complete timely compliance review of advertising and promotional materials, as well as RFP and client compliance audit requests.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments and implement programmatic risk mitigation measures.
- As requested by the legal department, support review of enterprise client contracts / agreements to ensure adherence to business and compliance standards.
- Catalogue and ensure adherence to contractual compliance commitments, working with cross-functional business units.
Who You Are:
- Advanced degree (e.g., JD/MA/MS/MBA)
- Expertise in the areas of corporate compliance, commercial healthcare, healthcare fraud and abuse laws, pricing and reimbursement issues, U.S. and international transparency regulations, privacy laws, and anti-bribery laws.
- Minimum of seven years of relevant experience in implementing medical device and healthcare compliance programs including roles in leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership in projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of personal adherence to high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Proven ability to train and mentor team members on complex concepts.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to think creatively and devise solutions to challenging problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, lean, highly dynamic environment.
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.