We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
Our Solution Consultant plays a key role in the success of Cleo and contributes to the Sales team’s ambitious plans. In this role, you will partner with Sales Executives to showcase Cleo’s value to potential customers early in the sales process. You will directly impact company revenue by managing compelling solution-based value propositions to address our prospect’s critical needs.
You will also participate closely with our teams in discovery with prospects to understand existing workflows and business processes centered around the Family Benefits market. Ultimately you will assist in developing the business case for prospects during the sales cycle. You are curious, an active listener, and actively seek to understand prospects’ needs.
This role reports to the Head of Commercial Operations.
- Understand the pain our customers feel and help lead the uncovering of how they handle family benefits today and how they want to improve
- Help customers develop requirements to support their decision making on why buy anything and why buy Cleo
- Demonstrate the value and impact of Cleo while solving potential customer problems
- Deliver customized presentations highlighting value propositions to get prospects excited about how Cleo will help them exceed their goals
- Translate prospect use cases into the Cleo offering and demonstrate the path to ROI to drive adoption
- Manage any technical validation events to successful conclusion ensuring the prospects confidence in Cleo
- Provide feedback and partner with Product Management/Product Marketing about the successes and failures in the Sales process
- Work cross functionally to define the transitional post-sales support required to ensure customer and reseller expectations are being met and/or exceeded
- Help construct the future of the Solution Consulting team
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 5+ years of solid experience in a customer-facing role, and 2+ of experience in a sales or sales support role selling to large enterprises, benefits experience is an asset in the role
- Experience working in the health plan or benefits space
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across an organization
- Ability to quickly create high-quality deliverables and presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – comfort with G-Suite and Google Slides in particular
- A habit for looking for ways to hone your craft in developing processes that work and scale in the presales domain
- A genuine passion for making other people successful, both external customers and your fellow teammates
- An ability to deliver presentations in a way that establishes credibility and reinforces the value of the Cleo offering
- A knack for being resourceful and a problem-solver, garnering support from other people or teams in order to drive opportunities to closure
- An eagerness to learn quickly and to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare