Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE’s 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
The Data Infrastructure team at Ro is responsible for designing, building and operating the critical systems and processes that empower us to take a data-driven approach to improve health outcomes for our patients.
We’re looking for an early-career software engineer with experience or an interest in data engineering to join our team, where you’ll work on high-impact problems and learn to build scalable and resilient data infrastructure systems that make a positive impact on the lives of our patients.
What You’ll Do
- Build, automate, and manage the systems and platforms that collect, process, and surface our data
- Develop sophisticated custom tooling to enhance the workflows of Data Analysts and Data Scientists
- Collaborate with other infrastructure engineers, software engineers, data analysts, ML experts, and stakeholders throughout the company to define projects and deliver value
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Secure our data by using appropriate access control mechanisms, adopting a stringent secure-by-design mindset, and following industry best practices
- Improve data quality through optimization, testing, and tooling
- Implement ETL processes and data pipelines to load data from a variety of first- and third-party applications
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of experience
- A good understanding of SQL and relational databases
- A collaborative approach to software development
- Comfort reading and writing Python or Go
- Experience with machine learning models
- Experience with data warehouses and/or data processing systems like Scio, Storm, Spark, EMR
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.