We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
Cleo is hiring a Software Developer in Test to join and help scale our quality engineering team. In this role, you will work on a small, collaborative team to build out our core products and will have a large amount of influence in our technical direction. You will be an integral part of the scrum team and play a critical role in growing automated test coverage and improving our automation framework. We are more pragmatic than dogmatic but take pride in our craft as engineers.
This role reports to the QA Engineering Lead. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Support product development during sprint
- Design and automate tests
- Build and support CI pipeline for test execution
- Maintain and further develop automation framework
Core Tech Stack:
- Java / TestNG / Maven
- Selenium WebDriver / Appium
- Jenkins / CircleCi
- PostgreSQL (or other relational DB)
- Nice to have: React JS / React Native / Nest JS
To be successful in this role you may have:
- A solid understanding of SDLC and QA principles in the Agile development team
- Skills to create test cases with optimal coverage using TestRail or similar tools
- 5+ years of experience as QA engineer
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience working in microservice based architecture
- Experience working with iOS and Android applications as QA engineer
- Experience working in Cloud based development environments
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Background in or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare