About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this job
As the Senior Social Media Manager, you’ll work closely with the Head of Communications and the entire Brand, Communications and Policy team to build a first-class social media experience by helping to tell our story, being on top of relevant cultural moments, and keeping a pulse on how best to engage our online community when relevant, time-sensitive topics arise.
You will be responsible for managing the Pill Club’s social media strategy and day-to-day operations across all of our owned social media channels: Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. This role requires close cross-functional collaboration and a keen sense for how to create engaging, shareable original content.
If you’re passionate about women’s health, have a bias towards action and experimentation and are as strong a team player as you are an independent thinker, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Accelerate the Pill Club’s social media impact, establishing a common strategic framework and metrics that enable brand cohesion across multiple channels.
- Curate monthly content calendars to track posts, creative and performance across all owned channels.
- Craft original content that speaks to what The Pill Club offers today, and what we’re moving towards in the future.
- Provide strategic guidance to our in-house designers to inform unique, engaging content across all channels.
- Work closely with our Brand team to ensure The Pill Club’s social media presence reflects the current and future state of the business.
- Lead social campaigns around key corporate, product and cultural moments.
- Offer thoughtful guidance on timely social media needs.
- Develop scalable processes and implement tools to enhance communication and visibility across internal teams.
- A digital native with a passion for women’s health and empathy for our members.
- A social media expert across all relevant platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube & Facebook), scheduling tools, and digital media analytics tools (e.g., Dash Hudson)
- Proven success in creating and executing social campaigns.
- Experienced in building a strong connection with online communities (with a minimum 5+ years in-house).
- A culture carrier who works well cross-functionally and proactively shares information across teams.
- Known for your collaborative working style and are a detail- and goal- oriented self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in a healthcare and/or in women’s focused brand through periods of significant organizational and cultural growth; and/or
- Experience developing rapport with millennial and Gen Z consumers
The Pill Club is committed to employee health and safety. COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for all employees who work, have desire to work, or have occasion to be in office, with the exception of those who have an approved exemption for medical or religious accommodation.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– 401k plan and matching
– Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
– Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
– Unlimited time off
– 16 weeks of parental leave
– $15K towards family planning and fertility support via Carrot
– Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
– Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via Headspace
– Pet insurance via Petplan
– Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing, and personal finance management via Sofi
– Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.