AI-driven women's health platform. Chosen by 143M women worldwide. Take full control of your health with Flo. #flo #period #tracker
- Work closely with Product Manager and developers and find corner cases on the early stages of a feature development
- Help define test methodology, criteria and test cases required to validate critical functionality
- Identify defects and write clear and reproducible bug reports following team standards for defects
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests with a focus on User Stories coverage
- Investigate and analyze data using SQL.
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment
- Exchange best QA practices with colleagues
- 5+ years in software quality assurance
- Experience with mobile platforms and ecosystems, iOS and Android, is preferred
- Being proactive in gathering non-functional requirements within the team and other departments
- Experience as a QA engineer working with backend technologies such as APIs, DBs (including SQL knowledge) and services
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and test automation in Agile product lifecycle
- Positive thinking, quality orientation, reliability, ability to organize, exceptional attention to details
- Good English level – both spoken and written
- Cross-browser, including mobile browsers and especially Facebook browser, testing with focus on page loading speed (First contentful paint, First Input Delay, server response time)
- Experience in automated and load testing
- Understanding of A/B experimentation and its implication on testing strategy
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 3500 € gross per month.
To apply for this job please visit flo.health.