Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
Reporting to the Director of Program Management, the Program Manager will support high-priority projects and programs that do not fit neatly within the organizational chart or that fall between departmental areas of responsibility. The ideal candidate has experience managing projects in fast-growing companies and is organized, process oriented, proactive, and works well in constantly changing environments. If you are passionate about reinventing healthcare and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, EverlyWell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and execute complex initiatives by developing project plans/timelines, proactively flagging risks, and ensuring cross-functional alignment and collaboration
- Organize cross-functional teams to effectively execute on assigned projects. This includes risk management, stakeholder management, regulation/governance, meeting cadence, communication, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders; provide clear, consistent communication and progress updates to key stakeholders
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting, project/program management, product management, enterprise implementation, or similar roles managing complex programs with multiple projects/work streams
- Demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills; able to navigate changing environments with sound judgement and poise
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who is willing to dive in and do the dirty work
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. PMP or similar certification is a plus.
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits