Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms. Tweet or DM support questions to @askforhers .
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of e-commerce business combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience. You will conduct analysis and work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer experience on our platforms.
- Look at complex problems and come up with testable algorithms to optimize the platforms (websites, mobile app)
- Develop theories/hypotheses that can be explored with analysis to help us improve the website and hence, the customer experience
- Plan, monitor and analyze split tests in the platform with statistical rigor
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Medical, Marketing, and Engineering teams to ensure data quality and timeliness of retention data tables and dashboards.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience preferably in e-commerce business analysis
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques
- Experience apply statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights
- Experience coding in Python is beneficial
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.