About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this job
Having a great product means having a great product analyst. As a part of the business analytics team you will work very closely with the product, engineering, and operations teams to figure out what works and what doesn’t for both our internal and external facing products. You will be the first analyst solely focused on product, meaning you will have the opportunity to define what product analytics means at the company and build the tools from the ground up.
- Analyze customer behavior and product data to find actionable insights, identify issues and work with product managers to improve conversion, retention and customer experience
- Clearly summarize findings communicate insights to product and BU stakeholders
- Working with cross functional team to find ways to take advantage of those opportunities
- Work with product, BU stakeholders and engineering to validate KPIs and testing methodology
- Support A/B and multivariate testing efforts, by reporting on testing results and ensuring analysis provided are statistically sound
- Work with product, UI design and engineering to build web analytics tagging in order to ensure proper engagement tracking to make sound decisions as products launch and evolve
- Learn how to do it better and faster each time
- 2-5 years in a data centric role with some fulltime direct experience in product analytics
- Performing basic ELT operations with SQL, and using statistics to arrive at an answer (python preferred)
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations
- Understanding of conversion funnels and A/B testing
- Familiar with web analytics tools such as Google Tag manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc
- Experience with common product analytics tools such amplitude, mixpanel and segment is preferred
The Pill Club is committed to employee health and safety. COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for all employees who work, have desire to work, or have occasion to be in office, with the exception of those who have an approved exemption for medical or religious accommodation.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– 401k plan and matching
– Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
– Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
– Unlimited time off
– 16 weeks of parental leave
– $15K towards family planning and fertility support via Carrot
– Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
– Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via Headspace
– Pet insurance via Petplan
– Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing, and personal finance management via Sofi
– Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.