Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms. Tweet or DM support questions to @askforhers .
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims and Hers has a growing suite of treatments to help our customers improve their lives. As we work with Marketing and Marketing Analytics to continuously improve our customer acquisition, it is imperative that we maintain and improve our testing infrastructure for helping our customers navigate the process of onboarding and receiving care. At Hims and Hers, this part of the business is called Product, since our value proposition is convenient and discreet access to clinicians for improved health.
The Senior Product Analyst will own the data development, design, transformation, and analysis for all customer interactions as they seek treatment on our platform. Significant experimentation and testing is required and automated systems to facilitate the Product Managers’ ability to self-serve on our analytics infrastructure is pivotal. Exquisite critical thinking, analytic design, superior communication skills, and the ability to prioritize and communicate priorities are a must.
- Own the accuracy, completeness, and compliance of Hims and Hers product data
- Develop beautiful and informative visualizations in Looker for partners
- Understand the operations and finance implications of rapid changes to products and processes
- Build capabilities to automatically evaluate ongoing tests
- Develop innovative analytic measures to help our partners better understand our customers and products
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent SQL skills
- 4+ years experience as an analyst, writing complex queries and visualizing results
- Top level critical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write scripts to automate tasks (bash, Python, or other)
Preferred, but not required:
- Telehealth experience
- Looker experience
- Fluent in Python
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.