Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are hiring a Senior .NET Backend Engineer to expand our lab systems and automation. You will build high quality, maintainable software that will grow with the company as we enter an exciting high-growth period for the company.
You will work on a cross-functional, scrum team in the engineering department. You will help to deliver new features and products to our users and partners on a sprint by sprint basis and help promote a culture of engineering excellence. You will own your code every step of the way as you plan, develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code in production as we strive to become one of the best in class engineering teams.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about building scalable, maintainable, and quality software in a short amount of time while also looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow as an individual then Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on a small team with QA, Product, and 2 additional engineers
- Build new software to support our expanding lab operations
- Develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code through all states of the software development lifecycle
- Drive value at every step of the way for the company
- Ensure the continuous improvement of engineering and product processes such as continuous delivery and high quality automated testing
- Willingly jump in and handle any task that needs handling!
Who You Are:
- 5+ years Software Engineering experience
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in .NET
- Driven to deliver quality products at a startup pace
- Passion for building software quickly and driving value
- Experience with React a plus
- Experience with devops pipelines a plus: gitlab, aws codebuild, docker, etc
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits