Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Senior Manager to join our Customer Marketing team. This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who truly understands client service and is well versed in integrated marketing solutions. You will be responsible for ideating and implementing marketing initiatives that ultimately drives employee engagement that translates to member enrollments.
As Senior Manager, at Maven, you will:
- Serve as primary point on for the Client Success team on launch communication and ongoing communication for Strategic and Enterprise-level clients
- Partner with Brand Design to update our core marketing toolkit and develop customized assets as needed
- Manage all aspects of our client communications channels (webinars, newsletter) and client testimonial database
- Partner with the Content Marketing team to create client advocacy opportunities
- Help establish and manage our client advisory board
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing efforts
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a client management / marketing roles, ideally at agency or startup
- Employee engagement and internal communications experience
- Confidence to serve as marketing counsel to Client Success partners of varying levels
- Experience being client-facing—leading meetings and/or presenting ideas
- Exceptionally strong writing, editing, project management skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize lead and balance multiple work streams while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to strategically translate research and insights into actionable marketing plans
- Effective problem-solving abilities and ability to move quickly to execute
- Passion for women’s and family health
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.