Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms
Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We’re looking for a savvy, experienced Senior Data Warehouse Engineer to facilitate seamless data processes in collaboration with our engineering and product management teams.
- Take the data warehouse to the next level by increasing data timeliness and solidifying the reusable data assets
- Define the processes and frameworks allowing the Analytics team to prepare enriched and aggregated data assets for reporting and data science
- Design and implement QA environment and processes allowing end to end testing of proposed changes from data ingestion to visualization
- Collaborate with Engineering, PM and Business stakeholders to evaluate the impact of the upcoming features on data warehouse and reporting
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience as data warehouse engineer/architect designing and deploying data systems in startup environment
- Mastery of database and data warehouse methodologies and techniques from transactional databases to dimensional data modeling, to wide denormalized datamarts
- Deep understanding of SQL-based Big Data systems and experience with modern ETL tools
- Expertise in designing data warehouses using Google Big Query (Snowflake and Redshift will be considered)
- Fluency in different SQL techniques for data transformation and data analysis
- Experience developing data pipelines in Python
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices as they apply to data engineering domain
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.