Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Senior Business Analyst to help support business-critical reporting, metrics governance, and cross-functional company initiatives. You will leverage your problem-solving abilities, motivation, and exceptional attention to detail to uncover new levers for the business, and present insights that support executive-level strategic decisions and drive the company’s roadmap. This role requires both technical aptitude and business acumen. This senior analyst will partner with various business teams including Marketing, Product Management, and Finance/Accounting.
- Analyze business performance on a daily basis to identify issues/opportunities that are highlighted by the data, and then work with the various cross-functional teams to address those issues and opportunities
- Run ad-hoc analyses and special initiatives, working with large data sets to assess business performance and inform business decisions
- Help build, maintain, and report on complex financial and analytical data models
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with engineering to provide the necessary data points
- Investigate anomalies in reporting data, and assist in any clean up or communication required as a result
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of in-depth Business Intelligence, Consulting, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics experience
- Expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience with data visualization software (Looker/Tableau a huge plus)
- Excel proficiency including experience with data manipulations – Lookups, PivotTables, External Data Connections
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.