Cleo is excited to be hiring a detail-oriented, creative, and passionate Senior Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. In this new role, you will support two members of our leadership team on day-to-day calendar management, communication, and project support. You will work with a driven and upbeat team of individuals, using your organizational skills to provide a high level of support in a rapidly growing and community-focused environment.
- Prioritize, organize, and schedule meetings
- Produce and distribute team communication and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide information and general support to team members by responding to questions and requests
- Research and create presentations to be used both internally and externally
- Own and oversee multiple overlapping projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices when applicable
- Organize travel arrangements when necessary
- Correspond on behalf of those you support
- Maintain team drives, folders, and pages
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone, or face-to-face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Coordinate remote offsites, events, hackathons, and other team building activities as needed
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Proven Administrative Assistant experience in a startup environment
- Knowledge of digital office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- At least 5 years of experience supporting an Engineering or Product team in a startup environment
- Background in or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across organizations including working with Sales, Product, Customer Success and other areas
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment while maintaining professionalism, confidentiality, and composure
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.