The Salesforce Developer (Integration) will be involved in integration, technical design and development, configuration, maintenance, administration and managing of Salesforce and other platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Will provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while balancing overall end-user experience.
- Work will involve use of programming skills, Salesforce integration techniques, web-based architecture, and integrating data from multiple sources within CRM environment, and unit testing and integration testing.
- Involved in development in Visualforce, Apex, Lightning to build customized solutions that support business requirements; code quality; architecture and modular design; and performing other duties, as needed.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 1 year in position offered or in a programmer analyst role, involving Salesforce
- Salesforce applications and Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Lightning Design System
- Lightning Components
- SFDC integration using Web Service and Apex programming, App-Exchange packages and custom applications
- Migration to Lightning
- Visual Force
- Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable Apex code
- Test stability of application, troubleshooting and fixing bugs
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.