Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
Ro is a healthcare technology start-up dedicated to improving the relationship between people and their health. We are a direct to consumer telemedicine platform that provides our members with everything from evaluation by a doctor to medication delivered to their door. The healthcare system is broken, and we want to fix it. As a Registered Nurse on the Ro platform, you’ll play a pivotal role in delivering Ro’s members an unrivaled healthcare experience by bringing together the best of digital technology and evidence-based medicine.
Who are you? That’s a great question. You refuse to settle for the status quo. You apply your knowledge of medicine and your desire to help people live happier, more productive lives to your daily work. You enjoy building relationships with patients. You are not afraid of thinking outside of the box. You are a problem solver who enjoys working collaboratively with others.
We don’t expect you to know everything about medicine or telemedicine, but we do expect you to be ready to dive in and learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Triage patient queries and adverse event reports, routing them to the patient’s physician and/or medical leadership as appropriate
- Answer your patient’s basic medical questions within your scope of practice
- Educate patients about their condition and treatment within your scope of practice
- Create draft prescriptions and refills for physicians to review and approve as appropriate
- Serve as a resource to the Care Team in dealing with day-to-day patient questions and concerns
- Act as a resource for physicians within your scope of practice
- Escalate issues to medical leadership when appropriate
- Assist in the development of nursing protocols and training materials
- Partner with Ro’s legal team to define the scope of nursing practice on our platform
What You Bring:
- RN (BSN Required)
- Eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We will assist in the licensure process for all states in which you will practice.
- Minimum of 5 active state licenses and/or compact licensure
- At least 5 years of experience in direct patient care, telemedicine experience is a plus
- Adept at learning new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand patient education
- Ability to innovate within existing system
- Knowledge of healthcare technology and communication systems a plus
- Excellent bedside manner with strong listening skills
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.