Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
We’re searching for a Canada and Latin America Regional Manager (role is based in the U.S.) to join the Global Solutions team at Carrot. The Global Solutions department enables customers (i.e. multinational employers) and their employees to access a global fertility benefits program inclusive of financial coverage and support. Whether a member is pursuing IVF in Canada, adoption in Brazil, or gestational carrier services through legally allowed cross-border reproductive care, our team powers Carrot’s global infrastructure to create a positive employer and employee experience. As part of the Global Solutions team at Carrot, you will work closely with US and internationally-based colleagues, as well as cross-functionally with other teams at Carrot.
As the Canada & Latin America Regional Manager and a member of our Global Solutions team, you will contribute to:
- Growing, managing, and scaling the infrastructure, as well as the customer and member experience for Carrot’s offering in Canada and Latin America – You will be the department point person for Carrot’s offering in Canada and Latin America, leading the management of existing infrastructure, as well as further building and launching new initiatives to support the customer and member experience through Carrot in Canada and Latin America.
- Leading complex and strategic projects for Carrot’s operations in Canada and Latin America – You will lead and support projects that are core to bringing a positive experience to our customers and members in the region.
- Building and managing existing local relationships – Connect, build, and grow relationships with local leaders such as providing business managers, fertility medical experts, legal experts, and relevant agencies.
- Managing Carrot’s team of Representatives in the region – You will manage local Representatives and collaborate with them to grow Carrot’s global infrastructure to further the Carrot product, customer, and member experience in Canada and Latin America.
- Collaborating internally, cross-functionally, and externally – Work with internal colleagues such as local in-country Representatives and cross-functionally with other departments such as Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Care Navigation.
If you are excited about solving complex issues related to fertility care, family-building services, and parentage, are sensitive to international complexities in the Canada and Latin America region, are a strong communicator with internal teams and external stakeholders and have a desire to drive work that assists intended parents seeking to build their family, this may be the position for you.
- Verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with many different internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and ability to execute
- Project management and leadership skills
- Leading, managing, and growing a team
- Relationship management
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (Intermediate Proficiency, comfortable with VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
- Proficient with productivity and day-to-day tools (eg. PowerBI, Looker, Keynote, Confluence, Zendesk data, project management software, etc.)
4-5+ years of professional experience desired
- Ability to both strategize solutions and execute on the plan
- Owning a project, region or subject matter from end to end
- Planning, managing, and efficiently completing multiple tasks and projects
- Synthesizing and communicating complex information to various audiences
- Managing and leading a team
- Identifying patterns, solving complex problems, and achieving scale
- Creating processes and implementing changes
- Working independently and with a highly diverse team
- Empathy, awareness, and understanding of fertility experiences and cultural sensitivities related to reproductive or other healthcare fields highly desirable
- International experience and/or experience managing relationships with international stakeholders in Canada and Latin America is highly desirable
- Additional language fluency (written and verbal) in Spanish, French, and or Portuguese is a bonus
- Experience related to health benefits is a bonus
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.