We are looking for a passionate, agile, and analytical Research and Development (R&D) Associate to join our company and support our medical and scientific direction. We are passionate about what we do and rely on building collaborations with academic, scientific, and commercial networks and databases. Our values and mission depend on continuous engagement with our stakeholders.
- Supporting Nabta’s Chief Scientific Officer on UK-based research operations
- Collection, collation, and data analysis of peer-reviewed journals, public databases, and other trusted sources to complement Nabta’s R&D and machine learning efforts.
- Research into the background and recent advances in various aspects of women’s health
- Identification of, and input into, suitable grants and other funding opportunities to support R&D
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- MSc or Ph.D. in bioinformatics, genetics, or an equivalent relevant medical science field
- Strong research background in medical/biomedical fields
- Strong knowledge of the UK National Health Services, biomedical, academic, and funding networks
- Experience in data collection methods and ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Experience in scientific writing and the peer review system
- Experience in statistical analysis methods and software (eg Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Experience within the UK National Health Services, academic and/or granting networks
- Good networking, business development, and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Middle East and North African medical and academic networks
Flexible (part or full time) dependent on the candidate’s credentials and availability. Remote, home-based in the UK, or otherwise flexible to be present in the UK on a regular basis. Fixed-term for 12 months in the first instance.