Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
Product: The Product team is responsible for building and maintaining our three core products: a back-end order routing and logistics platform, a white labeled patient-facing ordering platform, and a telehealth module to connect patients to live providers throughout the testing process. The Product team designs and executes solutions that balance current user needs with the future strategic goals of the business to anticipate and shape the market of consumer-friendly testing.
PWN is seeking a QA automation engineer to drive the roadmap and delivery of a clinical platform enabling patients to understand and take initiative with their health. There is a massive opportunity to make lab testing more consumer-friendly. This position is also a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out outstanding products
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of end-to-end product testing and ensure high quality releases.
- Own and test multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Create and maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure complete test coverage
- Create, maintain and automate the Regression Suite
- Support various QA activities, such as, development of test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Continually find ways to make our testing process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to partners more quickly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the product you test. Partner with the product and dev teams to learn about customers’ real experiences and find opportunities to solve their problems.
Who You Are:
- 5-6 years of manual QA experience.
- 3-4 years of experience with API Testing and Postman.
- HL7 and MirthConnect experience highly desired.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Able to tackle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and can operate effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, high-energy with a can-do attitude.
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits