Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission from the beginning has always been to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access evidence-based care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve become one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. We invite you to learn more about us by checking out or websites – Hims and Hers.
That is why we are beyond excited to expand into the online mental health community. We are looking for board-certified MDs in Psychiatry licensed in states across the United States.
- Through telemedicine, conduct video consultations and message with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Provide psychiatric services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Provide unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform
Experience & Skills:
- Board-certified MD in Psychiatry
- Active MD state license in at least one US state & in good standing
- 1+ years of experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Comfortable prescribing medication for anxiety and depression when clinically appropriate
You may be the perfect fit if you:
- Are able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week in the EMR providing patient care
- Fluent in additional languages
- Have previous telemedicine experience
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Eager about being a pioneer in the telemedicine mental health space
- Receive comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving provider experience
- Work from the comfort of your home while being able to set your own schedule/hours
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Online software and technology support
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.