Join our Provider Account Management team to oversee network operations in an exciting new role. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with leading fertility providers, and implementing new processes with cross-functional partners. We value teamwork in all areas of business and collaboration is key in this position.
What you’ll be doing…
- Directly negotiate contract terms, both financial and operational, with IVF clinics and labs to maintain or reduce unit cost trends with client cost and clinical success as primary foci
- Contribute to development of contracting strategies and network discounts through innovation, including pay for performance and incentive-based contracting
- Maintain and amend provider contracts as needed based on client benefit changes
- Prospect and develop key senior level fertility clinic relationships in the region, including, but not limited to:
- Develop, deliver, negotiate and close service agreements and reimbursement schedules through a thorough understanding of Progyny’s suite of clinical fertility offerings
- Strategically determine business model, budget cycle and key decision makers
- Recruit key providers into the Progyny network based on key inclusion criteria
Operations and implementations –
- Manage key objectives to expand product offerings to new markets including discovery of needs and processes
- End-to-end management of external lab and pharmacy solutions
- Lead product development initiatives for various departments (financial, member services, client management, etc.), ensuring day-to-day expansion and implementation needs are met
- Establishes timelines and attains key performance indicators
Account management –
- Establish trusting relationships with business managers and key decision makers, as well as clinical leadership
- Work cross-functionally with sales, client account management, business intelligence, member services, marketing/PR and finance to address the varied needs of multiple stakeholders
- Work closely with Progyny’s business development and marketing groups to execute on key network management goals and metrics, and provide input from customers on service delivery solutions
- Serve as an authority, speaker and representative of Progyny with key customers and partners (e.g. conferences, physician offices, employer customers, etc.)
- Administrative duties include tracking and upkeep of provider accounts, credentialing and special projects
- 3+ years managed care contracting and negotiations experience and/or experience in the fertility space (in-depth knowledge of reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI))
- For example, current team experience includes former specialty pharmacy (fertility) management, fertility nursing, fertility clinic management, health plan management and fertility clinic business consulting
- 1-2 years of experience selling into specialty providers a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite of services and CRM Systems and experience with practical analytics
- Ability to comprehend complex systems with an ability to deliver effective, simplified communications
- Track record of driving results and managing to budget
- Undergraduate degree
- Availability for domestic and international air travel six or more days monthly (must have a valid passport)
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.com.