Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
- Heavy PO creation, revisions & management in ERP
- Weekly WIP management & escalation of production issues
- Validate all production invoices with Finance
- Communicate all shortages and overages to Operations and Merchandiser
- Manage the replenishment charts, raw material commitments by vendor, and follows up on the trigger calendar in order to meet the required delivery dates
- Communicate with overseas vendors to ensure deadline, standards and expectations are met
- Placement of raw material greige commitments
- Track and manage raw material liabilities
- Support vendor management initiatives including on-boarding new vendors and maintenance of valid documentations
- System updates & quarterly vendor performance analysis
- Ability to create ad hoc reporting to analyze business
- Evaluate and manage vendor performance critically, based on purchase order history of on-time delivery, lead time, quality acceptance rates and fulfilment
- Manage on-time placement of final buys with cross-functional teams, tracking of WIP and production, from hand off to final deliveries and ensuring that all of the necessary approvals have been obtained
- Partner with Director of Production regarding non-compliance/claims chargebacks with vendors; customs classification with Imports.
- Collaborate with the Director of Production to ensure correct execution of PO Placements and attain agreed-upon delivery and articulate expectations.
- Enforce and follow production standards and cohesiveness of brand, where appropriate, across categories and vendors;
- Attend approval meetings as requested and work closely with the Director of Production to ensure cross functional teams deliver on-time approvals
- Execute quality control initiatives, including QA analysis and solutions
- Adhere to and enforce production standards set by the Brands, its agents, and our clients.
- Work with the Director of Production on capacity planning and performance management.
- At least 5 years of experience in Production and NETSUITE/Anvyl experience a plus
- Experience managing overseas factory relationships is a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Integrity beyond reproach due to work from home / remote work flexibility & policy
- Able to communicate clearly and seamlessly with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders via remote workspace
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to build and execute scalable processes and systems
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and remain highly detail oriented and meticulous
- Technical capability and sensibility for creative problem solving
- Knowledge of line plans and T&A Calendar, WIP and Pivot reports
- Strong proficiencies in Microsoft Excel
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and Google applications
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $100 monthly WFH stipend to support your remote office needs
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.