Website Modern Fertility
Want kids one day?
Design sits at the center of everything we do at Modern Fertility. This is an opportunity to put on every design hat you own (and more) to build a product and brand that empowers women. You will redefine how women think about–and experience–healthcare, and set the standard for years of design excellence at Modern Fertility.
You will work closely with our product team to build a user experience that transforms fertility confusion into organized information–and you’ll design extraordinary ways to share it with women everywhere. You’ll be researching and executing your vision from the ground up and your aesthetic stamp will show up across the Modern Fertility digital ecosystem. We’re looking for an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and creative instincts with the poise to navigate the fast-paced ambiguity of a startup.
The day to day:
- You’ll be responsible for shaping Modern Fertility’s user experience within the Modern Fertility product–designing experiences that help women get their hormone test results, seamlessly find information, and connect with one another.
- You will build and evolve a system-wide design language for the Modern Fertility product ecosystem–designing flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for features that serve our customers.
- You’ll work closely with every member of the Modern Fertility product team to bring your product vision to life.
You may be a great fit if:
- You have at least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience: you’ve played an integral role in launching consumer-facing digital products by designing thoughtful, research-driven designs.
- You have an exceptional portfolio that showcases your design skills through products you’ve shipped. They’re beautiful, functional, and they solve real problems (please include a link to your online portfolio).
- You have excellent visual design craft, with stylistic breadth and attention to detail. You love to prototype at all levels of fidelity: from simple tappable hotspots to detailed motion flows.
- You are fast. You naturally create multiple concepts or directions without compromising the existing user experience or MVP feature set.
- You are an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and creative instincts, and the poise to navigate the fast-paced ambiguity of a startup.
- You thrive when working collaboratively, and you’re willing to push back on design decisions when appropriate.
- You want to build and own a product and the experience around it. When you see a challenge that means something to you–you take the reigns and tackle it.
- You’re passionate about women’s health and you want to push it forward by making information more accessible to all people with ovaries.
Modern Fertility is a reproductive health company making personalized fertility information more accessible. We provide fertility hormone essentials, from at-home tests to digital tools and an online community, for anyone with ovaries — whether you’re trying for kids or not. Everything we develop is designed to give you more agency over your reproductive health, so you can own the decisions impacting your body and your future (whatever those decisions might be).
We’ve raised $22 million from Forerunner Ventures, Maveron, Union Square Ventures, First Round Capital, Box Group, #Angels and Y Combinator. We believe in hard work and good people — and we know that if you have them both, you can do things that make the world a better place.
At Modern Fertility, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in reproductive health. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.