We’re real people striving to make your The Pill Club experience awesome
Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
We are a family of medical professionals, women’s health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
Pill Club is expanding, and looking for experienced Pharmacy Technicians to make sure that all pills are accurate and shipped on time. This person is passionate about patient care, organized to the highest degree, and efficient in staying on top of the myriad of tasks that come up in the pharmacy.
Ideal Candidate should Be:
- Someone with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- A team Player
- A strong Communicator (written and verbal)
- A problem solver
- Prepares, fills, and labels medication for pharmacist
- Process prescriptions on pharmacy software
- Work with insurance companies on prescription claims issues
- Manages pharmacy inventory
- Interacts with patients to answer questions and provide prescription status
- At least 1 year of experience as a community-based pharmacy tech
- Must be able to carry up to 25 pounds, and have ability to mechanically manipulate with hands labels, pills, prescription supplies, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Current PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Current Texas State Board of Pharmacy Registration is required.
- Experience working in a retail or mail order Pharmacy.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.