Are you passionate about helping people and getting patients the answers they need? We are looking for a fertility Patient Care Advocate in our New York office. You should be a proactive person, with excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude. Gain new knowledge about a growing industry while using your customer relations and patient care experience. The patient is at the center of everything we do – you are the front line!
What you’ll be doing…
- Member (patient) care advocate:
- Own the Progyny member relationship for specific clients
- Ongoing concierge service for your members
- Educating on available services
- Providing information on fertility treatment and centers
- Serving as a liaison between members and clinics
- Maintaining member satisfaction by answering member’s questions via call or email
- Scheduling appointments
You should be driven to deliver results and can establish rapport, earn trust, and effectively collaborate with others in a fast-paced business environment. You should have a positive attitude and a background in nursing.
- Prior experience in fertility and/or insurance required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate accurately and concisely
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Knowledge of fertility industry and patient procedures required
- Highly organized, quick learner, with ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Action oriented and motivated by results
- Full of energy when faced with challenges
- Able to make and implement tough decisions
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hard working
- Empathetic and genuine
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.com.