Our healthcare system is broken, and we’re here with a better solution.
Alpha Medical, is building a core clinical team of NPs, eager to be at the forefront of providing telemedicine health care to patients in need. We are looking for NPs who are self-starters with experience in treatment of adults with anxiety and depression, primary & urgent care, and women’s reproductive services. State licenses in OH, GA, MS, NH, AK, HI, ME, and/or RI preferred; residence within 50 miles of Palo Alto, CA and multiple state licenses a plus.
The NP or PA will work remotely and provide direct patient care via asynchronous telemedicine – evaluating patient records, making prescribing decisions, and providing medication-related counseling, as needed. Alpha Medical will provide a supervising physician. This role is contract-based.
- NP or PA in good standing, board-eligible or board-certified
- Primary care focus (Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care) with experience in behavioral and women’s reproductive health preferred
- Please specify which licenses you have.
- Must be willing and eligible to apply for licensure in other states
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with electronic medical or health records (EMR, EHR)
You may be a great fit if you are:
- Dedicated to providing evidence-based care to our patients in a respectful, empathetic, and timely manner.
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to foster relationships with patients and staff.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where processes may change quickly and frequently.
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery.
About the company
Alpha Medical is an exciting startup based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Together, we have developed a fully HIPAA-compliant, asynchronous telemedicine solution that streamlines and enables an accessible and convenient way for both uninsured and insured patients to obtain care for a growing number of medical conditions.
We screen for, diagnose, and/or treat a growing number of medical conditions including: anxiety, depression, women’s reproductive needs, skin care, preventive health, STIs, cold & flu, asthma, bladder infection, GERD, hypothyroidism, high cholesterol, migraine, and tobacco cessation). Patients access our services through our mobile- and desktop-friendly website.
Alpha Medical promotes diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion in our approach to patient care and the workplace.