“A growing community of women who feel empowered to take charge of their bodies and sexual health.”
Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
The Medical Assistant (MA) works remotely and supports the Pill Club Medical Group (PCMG), a women’s health telemedicine provider group.
The Medical Assistant performs a variety of patient related tasks and ensures high quality patient care and efficient work flow within the department. Adheres to PCMG policies and procedures and supports the mission and vision statement.
- Under the direction and supervision of healthcare providers, assists with performing patient care tasks including but not limited to:
- Monitors and communicates with patients, conveys information regarding changes in patient condition to providers, documents care given.
- Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including scheduling, prior authorization form completion, submission, and follow up, and data entry.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Required Licensure/Certification: CMA/RMA required
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of women’s health or OB/GYN experience
- Previous telehealth experience preferred
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of women’s health or OB/GYN
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting program approved by PCMG and/or equivalent
- AAMA, AMT, NCCT, AMCA, or CCBMA certification
- Advanced computer skills and technical abilities – comfortable working in multiple applications at a time, must have a reliable, consistent high speed internet connection.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; flexibility
- requires critical thinking skills, clinical knowledge, decisive judgement, and the ability to work independently. Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively with patients and providers, and take appropriate action.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.