Birth control just got smarter
The medical advisory board will have the opportunity to contribute across four key focus areas:
- Provide input on clinical protocols for telemedicine partner
- Perform routine audits on appointments to ensure the partner is meeting Emme medical standards and provide feedback to Emme team and medical partners
- Help select additional medications to offer on the EmmeRx platform
- Work with the Emme team to iterate on the features in the Emme app, including personalized healthcare content and insights based on personal data
- Work with the Emme team to conduct and publish original research on the Emme system and women’s health category more broadly
- Share medical expertise with the Emme community through original blog content, Q&As in our newsletter and on social platforms, and participating in events (webinar, IG live, etc)
- Share industry and relevant information and media with the Emme team
Consistent with the core values of Emme, the medical advisory board members:
- Positively contribute to company culture by bringing a dynamic, adaptive, energetic personality, and be ready to change the world in a high-paced startup environment
- Demonstrate passion for creating a better future for women’s health with a deep care for customers and a commitment to having a strong, positive impact on their lives.
- Attend monthly MAB meetings and take on responsibilities in at least 1 of the 4 focus areas.
- Time commitment of 4-8 hours per month.
To apply for this job please visit emme.breezy.hr.