Help a Family Make a Family
The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting and implementing marketing initiatives that reflect the company vision, values, brand and strategic strength. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for leading the company’s efforts in community events and digital presence.
· Assists with the development and implementation of a Marketing Action Plan and Marketing Budget
· Manages relationships with outside marketing agencies
· Manages relationships with local community groups (eg. GOGS, Men Having Babies, Team Maggie, The Jewish Foundation, various women’s societies, etc)
· Assists with defining practice sales strategies, initiatives, and performance goals
· Accountable for marketing and sales efforts to obtain increased patient referrals
· Establishes a system to monitor effectiveness of marketing, sales, and advertising strategies
· Represents the physician practice in public relations functions, seminars, and media events
· Promotes actively the positive image of the practice to internal and external audiences
· Supervises the monitoring of patient satisfaction through regular review and compilation of Patient Surveys in a format that permits constructive feedback to all practice departments
· Provides insightful market competition analyses and develops pro-active strategies
· Defines marketing strategies, performance goals, and consistently meets objectives
· Assists in the development of marketing materials including advertisements, newsletters, website, annual reports, and other promotional items
· Oversees the social media strategies including development of content for the different mediums (i.e. RBA blog, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
· Leads all aspects of patient-focused community events
· Develops and generates reporting mechanism for practice statistics (i.e., referral sources, types of patient visits and procedures)
· Conducts market intelligence and provides market research information
· Assists with rollout of new Salesforce system
· Other duties as needed and/or assigned.
· Some travel required (conference attendance, network marketing strategic meetings)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Energetic self-starter, confident in abilities, and able to work with minimal direction.
- Organized, detail oriented, and accurate. Must be able to set and meet deadlines and keep others informed of timetables and data requirements.
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills with a strong business acumen. Must be able to interact with physicians and staff in a professional manner.
- Requires creativity, innovative and strategic thinking.
- Strong negotiating skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team, taking initiative and meeting objectives.
- Proven ability to manage and execute against multiple projects and work efficiently against tight deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Experience with social media campaigns.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with direct to consumer marketing, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Previous experience in the fertility industry and/or interfacing with OB/GYN’s preferred.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.